The lining-free Polartec® Alpha® Direct insulating material offers heat retention without heat build-up. Practical: front pockets with cross-over access.
- Lightweight, vapour-permeable, wind- and water-repellent Pertex® Quantum Air outer material with Diamond Fuse technology for an ideal balance of weather protection, breathability and abrasion resistance
- Lining-free Polartec® Alpha® Direct offers heat retention without heat build-up
- Inserts on the side and back also made from high-quality Pontetorto® Merino Tecnowool® for optimum comfort and a perfect temperature
- MAMMUT High Reach Technology™ for unrestricted freedom of movement when climbing
- YKK Vislon® front zipper for smooth operation
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with zippers
- Partially elastic hem for a better fit
- Pertex® Quantum® AirPertex® Quantum Air was designed to increase air permeability, striking a balance between windproof rating and breathability.
- Polartec® Alpha®Synthetic fabrics used in Polartec® Alpha® products are incredibly durable and strong. The open structure of the insulating material offers excellent vapour permeability and heat retention.
- Pontetorto® TecnowoolPontetorto® Tecnowool® combines the typical look of classic wool products with the properties of synthetic fibres. Synthetic fibres on the inside of the garment wick away moisture quickly to the outside.